Job Title: Shift Lead
We are building out an awesome Leadership program here at Finca to Filter and are looking for stellar humans to join our team!
As a Shift Lead, you are a key member of the collective FiNCA to FiLTER bakery team. You will be instrumental in providing feedback, developing, and motivating barista teams to impact FiNCA’s organizational goals. You will report to the Location Manager, and lead a team of stellar baristas to deliver on business goals of sales, hospitality, and service. You will spend most of your time as an energetic, visible leader, motivating, directing, and encouraging hourly staff.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Ensures daily operations are running smoothly.
- Supports the Location Manager with preparing deposits, training, and inventory management as directed.
- Leverages tools and resources to ensure that teams are set up for successful execution of operational success and that we are able to provide next level hospitality.
- Directs the execution of our core standards and maintains hospitality standards of FiNCA.
- Leads agile, service-focused teams to deliver on the evolving expectations of our customers.
- Drives sales through all channels by maximizing selling behaviors. Maximizes all promotional events through successful event execution and staff excitement.
- Aligns with company direction and communicates critical company strategies and changes to teams as needed.
- Recognizes and rewards team members to deepen engagement and cultivate teamwork.
- Provides dynamic and regular customer-focused feedback and engages in respectful. two-way dialogue management and teams.
- Champions change.
- Minimum of 1+ years of successful shift lead experience or equivalent
- Demonstrated dynamic leadership skills with the ability to drive, motivate and develop future leaders
- Demonstrated ability to set standards and hold team members accountable
- Effective communication skills
- Commitment to deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Supports management by executing and maintaining inventory based on a precise knowledge of latest finca menus and careful control of available resources.
- Full weekend availability
- Must have reliable transportation
Pay and benefits:
- Part- time (24 – 32)
- Hourly rate $12 + tips
- Access to Employee Perks