Job Title: Location Manager
Location: FiNCA West End
We are building out an awesome Leadership program here at Finca to Filter and are looking for stellar humans to join our team!
As an Assistant Manager, you are a key member of the collective Finca to Filter management team. You will be in the coaching, developing, and motivating barista teams to impact Finca’s organizational goals. You will report to the General Manager, manage a team of stellar baristas to deliver on business goals of sales, hospitality, and service. You will spend most of your time as an energetic, visible manager, motivating, directing, and coaching hourly staff.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Supporting supervisor of Baristas and Shift Leads.
- Leverages tools, reports and insights to make appropriate business adaptations that result in maintaining budgets, resource allocations, and meeting KPI’s and other goals set by the General Manager
- Oversee day-to-day operations, assign weekly performance goals and ensure their completion, and accomplish your own goals set by the General Manager
- Enforce all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, training programs, and cultural values of FiNCA to FiLTER.
- Builds agile, service-focused teams to deliver on the evolving expectations of our customers
- Collaborate with the General Manager to develop and implement operational strategies.
- Delivers motivational experiences for our members and customers through effective execution of our programs and outreach
- Aligns with company direction and communicates critical company strategies and changes to teams as needed
- Recognizes and rewards team members to deepen engagement and cultivate teamwork
- Provides dynamic and regular customer-focused feedback and engages in two-way dialogue
- Minimum of 3+ years of successful retail management experience
- Demonstrated dynamic managership skills with the ability to drive, motivate and develop future leaders
- Proficiency in interpreting and using retail financial metrics to drive key performance indicators
- Demonstrated ability to set standards and hold team members accountable
- Effective communication skills
- Commitment to deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Writes schedule for location
- Manages inventory based on a precise knowledge of latest finca menus and careful control of available resources.
- Ensures all equipment is maintained and functioning at the highest standard.