Job Title: Delivery Driver
We are building out an awesome Bakery program here at Finca to Filter and are looking for stellar humans to join our team!
As a Delivery Driver, you are a key member of the collective FiNCA bakery team. You will be instrumental in ensuring delivery of baked goods, cold brew cans and kegs to accounts, and occasionally support transferring goods and supplies from one location to another. You will report to the General Manager, and support our locations by ensuring timely deliveries.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Loading, transporting and delivering items to locations and account holders in a safe and timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the invoices are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Adhering to routes and following time schedules.
- Preparing all documents needed for deliveries.
- Communicate any issues or delays to Head Baker and General Manager to resolve problems efficiently
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Aligns with company direction and seeks to improve processes and delivery procedures.
- Provides dynamic and regular customer-focused feedback and engages in respectful two-way dialogue Head Baker, General Manager and teams.
- Champions change.
- Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.
- Represent the company with excellence and professionalism by driving safely, exercising good judgment, and treating customers with respect.
- Safely operate a vehicle in all types of weather conditions.
- Clean Driving record.
- Valid driver’s license issued by the state of Georgia.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Ability to walk, drive, lift, and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal communication and conflict resolution
- Commitment to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- Time Management Skills.
- Mindset for organization and attention to detail.
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Previous delivery or customer service experience in any industry
- Proven track record of succeeding in time-sensitive situations
- Familiarity with the local area, including streets, highways, and buildings
Pay and benefits:
- Part- time (24 – 32)
- Hourly rate $15+ tips
- Access to Employee Perks