Best Spots in ATL for a Non-Alcoholic Drink:
Have you had our cherry vanilla espresso spritzer on a sunny afternoon, or an iced dirty chai with friends at happy hour? We love offering a non-alcoholic outlet for socializing and connecting, and we’ve done some serious homework on other great places to enjoy a top-notch bev without the booze. Whether you’re sober (holla), pregnant, abstaining, or simply a non-drinker (good on ya) – sometimes it’s nice to sit down at a restaurant and order a drink equally as tantalizing as your date’s extra dirty vodka martini but without the bloat and questionable decisions. Insert the growing NA or AF options and trends in Atlanta, check out these spots below for an easy, enjoyable experience.
- The Lawrence – situated right in gay Midtown, we love this spot for an intimate drink and shared bite, specifically Wednesdays! They have an awesome martini/charcuterie board deal with NA martini option. Midtown must!
- Southern Belle – NA drink pairings with legitimately indescribable fare and rad atmosphere
- Red’s Beer Garden – this is walking distance from our home in Chosewood Park. They serve insane hot dogs and have a wall of fridges full of local/regional craft beers, wines, kombucha, and NA/AF options floor to ceiling. They have boardgames and a perfect outdoor patio – think Wednesday hump day, easy vibe or Saturday evening after a day at the pool.
- Bartaco – Inman park hotspot. Awesome food, great pairings with NA margaritas and south of the border options! Walk the poppin’ Beltline and pop off for a taco and marg.
- Scout – beautiful spot in Oakhurst, Decatur. Southern fine dining with Bitter Southerner flare. Sit on the people-watching patio or enjoy a perfectly tuned atmosphere inside, drinks are easy and make sense with the food!
- Muchacho – they have an NA drink menu, it’s great. Location is stellar right in Reynoldstown and on the Beltline!
- Guac y Margy’s – queer owned, fun, and best NA margarita in town. Couple locations, we like the one in Piedmont Park best.
- Wrecking Bar – dive vibe just south of Little 5 but fine dining taste. Get the boiled peanuts and NA old fashioned.
- Hampton & Hudson – Inman Park hotpot. Great burgers, NA beer options or perf spot for that sumptuous Coca Cola and lime we live for.
- Zilch Bar – NA bar and market popup. Sober lifestyle official, let’s make it big in Atlanta!
- AltBar – @altbar.atl on instagram: pop up events and private parties, we include this awesome entrepreneur and good person at our Brewhaha Bingo Events. Give people OPTIONS!
- Elemental Spirits – best liquor store in town (Poncey Highland specifically) for top non-alcoholic spirits.
- HopCity – best craft beer and beverage biz in town for quantity of alcohol free drinks.
If you or someone you know is struggling, please reach out. There are resources, let’s use them!